A sample list of what I found whilst cleaning out the deep recesses of our family room sofa last night:
- A charm bracelet
- A fuzzy pink mitten
- Two spoons
- 3 velcro pepperoni from a pizza play-food set
- A turquoise crayon
- Our Roku remote (missing for five days)
- Our TV Remote (missing for two years)
- Assorted pencils and markers
- A small yarn scarf
- Two plastic rulers
- Three tiny socks, not matched
- A school picture from 2010
- (only) 25 cents in cash (drat)
This does not count crumbled foodstuffs and other detritus sucked up by the vacuum cleaner attachment.
So now our sofa is clean, ready to collect another few years of history.